Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Welcome!

Hey guys!
I am so excited that you're stopping by and taking an interest in your health. I've been working really hard over the past year to avoid the dreaded Freshman 15, but to also improve the way I ate.
That being said, here's a little bit about me.
I am a 19 year old college student. I live in Texas, and have always lived an active lifestyle. In high school, I played tennis, lifted weights, cheered and danced. Now that I'm in college I have to find time myself for staying active.
I am 5'6" and currently weigh 127 lbs. My measurements are:

  • Chest: 32 inches
  • Waist: 27.5 inches
  • Hips: 38 inches (I love my squats!)
The point of this blog is to document my journey that has currently been in motion for a little under a year now, and hopefully help you reach your goals! I will post workout regimens, recipes, motivational things and grocery lists (on a college budget!*). I will also be doing reviews over what I have found to be most helpful (or not so helpful).
I will disclaim right now that I am not a licensed dietitian or nutritionist. These things that I post about are things that have helped me and that I love and that work for me. There are no promises that these are what is best for you and your body. Always discuss a doctor if something feels off, and always, always, always, always listen to your body and what it's telling you. Look at all the formatting I used. You should always listen to what it's trying to signal, because it knows better than you what it needs.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, because I will do my absolute best to help you. If you every have any questions on any post, I'd be happy to explain!

Thanks, and I'M SO EXCITED YOU'VE JOINED THIS RIDE! :)
xo - Paige

*I say on a college budget... I spend my money on food more than on parties, going out, etc. My health is greater than damaging my body every weekend, so I have a bit more to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment